Thursday, February 7, 2008

SUCCESS!!!

We finally got Max's picture taken! Korri has been trying for a month to do this. She would get him in his hair and outfit on then go out the door to get his picture taken. Over and Over. Here's the story:

Korri walks in to the photo studio in the Wal-Mart. They walk into the studio and look around for a moment. Max takes a good look and begins crying. "Oh Well, maybe he's tired. I'll try again tomorrow."

The next day she goes through the same routine. Max is fine the whole way to Wal-Mart, once they walk into the studio he begins crying! She decides to leave and try a couple days later.

A few days later they go through the same routine. They go into the Wal-Mart, once Max saw the studio he begins crying!!!

I was a bit skeptical and thought maybe Max was tired. A few days later we all went to Wal-Mart for grocercies. I told Korri I was taking Max to test something. We walked up to the studio entrance. As I got close Max got nervious. Once I walked in he began crying! So I turned around and left. Outside of the studio Max stopped. So I turned around and started heading for the studio. Instantly he began crying. So I turned around and walked away in disbelief. Of course Korri is watching this from a distance laughing.

A couple weeks later we stopped by Wal-Mart to pick up some things for me to take to Atlanta. It had been a long day. Walking into Wal-Mart Korri got embarressed because I left Max's left shoe in the truck. He spilled water on him so he was all wet too. As we left I grabbed Max and began walking to the studio. Just to see what his reaction would be. He was tense but relaxed when I showed him the pictures on the wall and the toys in the back. But he would not let me put him down. Korri stood in awe as we walked throught the studio. We decided that this may be our only opportunity. I sat Max down on the stool. Korri kneeled next to him and took off his other shoe and the photographer began snapping pictures as I made him laugh. It was hard work but the pictures were worth it. (The airplane was a toy we had bought him that day and he has no shoes!)

4 comments:

Ashlee Raubach said...

Oh my goodness! Isnt that the way it goes on picture day! I get some serious anxiety on pic day! Just wait until you have 5 to get there and get them perfect!!!! Max is sooo cute! I love him! I loved seeing you guys a couple weeks ago, I got some cute pics, I'll email them when I have time. Luv ya

Kyle Peterson said...

That is so funny. I've never heard of anything like that. The pictures turned out adorable for not being prepared. I wish we could have seen you guys and the Max boy. That means you're going to have to make a separate trip to see us in San Diego. Max would love Sea World!

Holly said...

Cute little guy.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie. I didn't even notice he didn't have shoes on.