Thursday, July 3, 2008

Six Flags

Right now I'm on reserve which means that I fly a really crappy schedule and the airline can call me when they want. I have to be ready to fly within two hours of a phone call from the airline. Last month I flew a lot. There are days though when you wait for a phone call.

So here's what we have figured out:

There happens to be a Six Flags, within an 30 minutes of the airport. So rather than sitting around waiting a phone call...some of my pilot friends, Korri and I bought season passes to pass the time! We go to the park (with a uniform and travel bag in the car) and pass the day there. We've only gone a few times but it's a lot of fun. Here are videos (not ours) of some of the roller coasters there.

This is the fastest: This is the scariest: This one makes you a little sick: I didn't film any of these so it wasn't us screaming....but we did. Max has a good time too.

2 comments:

Court and Britt said...

What a good idea!! Glad you guys are having a fun time out there!!

Blythe said...

Fun! I'm so jealous! I really miss being next to an awesome roller coaster park. Glad you're having fun!