Monday, March 10, 2008

KITTY!!!

We have the most interesting cat! First off he's huge. Before we put him on a diet he weighed around 25 pounds (about what Max weighed). He's lost quite a bit of weight. He LOVES laying in boxes and bags. When he's outside and we come home he'll come running to the sound of our truck. When he's inside and wants out he'll meow and scratch at the back door. Same as when he wants in. He takes up the whole bed a night and wakes us up in the morning. Max loves playing with him and when he gets annoyed the cat will just leave. He reminds us of a dog. He's a pretty good cat/dog.

10 comments:

Jing said...

you have a beautiful cat :)

Holly said...

haha, that's cute.

Kyle Peterson said...

Provo to Jacksonville, 3 days of wondering if that cat was going to lick my face or rip it right off with one swoop.

Gotta love the kitty

Ashlee Raubach said...

I love how you guys love kitty! Hey-What happened to her name being ***** , ya know, that one other name... I can't remember it, it was very thoughtful though! We miss you guys! Hi Korri! I haven't talked to you since y our visit. Tell Max Hi from his Aunie Ashlee! Love you guys!

Kyle Peterson said...

Looks like kitty is hiding from TORNADOS!! Hope everything is okay and you weren't effected by the tornado that ripped through downtown Atlanta Shelby.

Blythe said...

Hey guys! I randomly came across your blog while I was stalking around a little. :o) It's so fun to read your posts and see pictures of you! Max is SO adorable. I'm so glad to see you're doing well!

Mike said...

Hey Korri Lyster Kristen Lyster's sister. I just ran across your blog from the HS web site. It's good to see what you guys are up to. Sounds like your husband scored a sweet job hope all is well.
Mike

Emily and Mike said...

Korri! Hey it is your old neighbors Emily and Mike! It is great to see you doing well. I hope you don't mind but I will add you to our blog list so that we can keep up on your haps! We hope to see you this summer!

Grandma said...

Hello, This is Grandma Peterson. I got the picture of Max and it sure is cute. Thank you for sending me a picture. I hope everything is going good for you. I'm sorry it took me so long to let you know I got the picture. I love you all, Grandma

Holly said...

Where are you guys? times to update!